305M CAT6 Solid Copper Core LAN Network IP CCTV Camera Suitable For POE Grey
305M High Quality CAT 6 E Computer, CCTV, Networking Cable With Solid Copper Cores
A very high quality, CAT 6 cable insulated in PVC.
Suitable for CCTV cameras and high speed data with very low loss and has extra shielding from EM radiation in the form of a core separator.
POE Certified, provides power to IP CCTV cameras with transmission distances up to 100M in a single span.
Brand of cable may vary, quality will be consistent.
- CAT 6 E cable
- 305M long
- Comes on a reel in a easy to dispense box
- Meter marked cable
- Colour may vary generally light grey
- Solid copper cores make cable connection simple
- Ultra low loss of data making for a faster more reliable cable
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Speeds supported
- Gigabit Ethernet cable
- RJ45 Connectors not included, (bare end cable box, 305M long)
- Very high quality
- Suitable for use in Standard Definition BNC based systems with BALLUNS fitted
- Suitable for use in High Definition IP network based systems with RJ45 Crimp connectors fitted
- Twisted pair cable
- Exceptional shielding from EM radiation
- Brand stocked may vary from picture shown
- Additional Shielding over CAT 5 Cables
- Ideal for use in areas prove to high EM radiation such as motor pools, factory use, near large electric motors or if run near AC cables for an extended duration
- Less flexible than CAT 5 cable