Samsung SRD-1684 AHD WiseNet HD+ 16 camera CCTV recorder (Analogue Full HD Digital Video Recorder or DVR for short) with or without HDD fitted to user requirements.
This Recorder is sized to fit neatly under a TV or video player in a home retail environment when space is at a premium.
DVR Has Support For Up To 1 X 6TB HDD, Total Maximum Of 6TB.
Supports Network Viewing over the internet, (Smart Phone Compatible) on board back-up USB or network backup to a PC.
Supports the new Wisenet HD+ coaxial BNC cameras and is backwards compatible BEYOND series Samsung cameras up to 1280TVL as well as any standard definition (TVL rated) CCTV cameras operating on BNC or coaxial cables also, this includes D1 and 960H cameras.
Supports Coaxitron PTZ camera function transmission with most Samsung cameras.
The SRD-1684 is intended for home or smaller retail business use, and has a far smaller form factor and reduced storage capacity for ease of installation and use.
Record rates up t 25FPS, (720P / 1.3MP cameras) and 12.5FPS if using the WiseNet HD cameras or other AHD cameras at 2MP Full HD image format.
This represents the entry level 16 camera Full HD unit from Samsung, (Hanwha Techwin / Wise Net HD) and is more than capable to hold its own against similar priced units on the market.
For higher capacity HDD storage and faster frame rates the SRD-1694 should be used) the latest premium 16 camera DVR from Samsung's new WiseNet HD+ Series and can record images up to 2MP Full HD thanks to AHD technology.
The 1920 X 1080P 2MP images recorded in real time enables the DVR's to out perform most other recorders on the market.
The Samsung SRD DVR range employs high video compression rates without the loss of quality making it possible to record large amounts of data on a relatively small amount of storage space as the DVR files are encoded with H.264 video encoding and the audio is encoded with G.723 enabling simultaneous hard disc recording and playback as well as streaming across a network to another user on a windows based PC or mobile phone such as an i-pad, android or other smart phone seamlessly.
These DVR's also supports network connectivity, providing remote monitoring from a remote PC transferring video and audio data, or view on your smart phone, tablet PC or other device.
To download the free Samsung IPOLIS Mobile app, please use the app store on your mobile device.
- 16 Channel 1920 X 1080P Half Real-time Coaxial DVR
- AHD Video Format Supports 2MP Cameras
- Up to 480(NTSC) / 400(PAL) FPS recording rate (Please note, at Full HD this reduces to 12.5 FPS per camera, 200FPS total)
- Up To 1 X 6TB HDD May Be Fitted, Allowing For 6TB In Total
- Easy user interface, common across all Samsung DVR's
- GUI / Search / Back up / Set-up
- Set independently for each channel
- REC / Quality / Resolution can be set for each camera
- Privacy mask support for each channel (4ea)
- Convenient with strong network monitoring
- CMS (SSM, Smart Viewer, Net-I), Web viewer, Smart phones (iPOLiS mobile)
- Accurate still image (De-Interlace support each channel)
- VGA / HDMI for Full-HD (1080p) resolution video out
- Max. 1 internal HDD
- Digital video spot (2ea), USB (2ports) back up
- Up to 16CH audio inputs / 1CH audio output
- Data Backup via USB port or Network, please note this recorder does not have a DVD burner fitted.